- Mike acquired Executive Publishing (EP) in 1988 and is a 31-year veteran of magazine publishing.
- His experience includes serving as National Advertising Sales Director for Runner’s World and Superfit Magazines at Rodale Press and launching SIDELINES and Chesapeake Golf Magazines.
- He is proud of the steady growth of EP over the years and the ongoing professional relationships we have established with our clients, the average of which has partnered with us for 14 years.
- He has focused EP services on managing ad sales for associations and has a distinguished record of building their advertising market shares and revenues while offering a wide array of support services to augment their publishing efforts in print, digital and webinars.
- Mike has volunteered to serve in his community by coaching many youth sports teams, instituting and managing golf tournaments to benefit specific charitable causes and serving on the executive boards of non-profit community service organizations.